Thursday, January 31, 2019

#10YEARSCHALLENGE Judit V. (1 btx A)


In the first picture you can see my sister, my brother, my cousin and me. We are placed in order of age. I had one plastic dish and a plastic spoon because  when I was younger I always played to mums and dads. 

In the photo it was summer and we were in my grandmother’s home in Breda, near Hostalric.

2009

In the second picture you can see the same people and in the same position. In this picture I am fourteen years old. It is also in summer but not in the same home. This home is the one of the other grandparents in Santa Maria de Palautordera near Sant Celoni.

2019

In my family every year we take a picture all the sisters and brother and my cousin; it is like a tradition. Because when you see them later, we can see how much we have grown.

JUDIT VILASECA
1 BTX A

No comments:

Post a Comment