Thursday, January 31, 2019

#10YEARSCHALLENGE Ali B. (1r BTX B)


Here is my 10 year challenge! 

But this time I'm with one of my essential pillars, my best friends. 

Growing up with people you appreciate and who show you every day that they love you is wonderful. I have known them for more than 10 years and I hope to continue getting old by their side. 

The pass of time is nice as there are giant changes, which I remember now and I laugh, because every time I'm with them I keep laughing like the first day, I've learned to live each moment as if it was the last one with the people I want because you never know which will be the last word you have with them 

And these have only been the first 10 years,  I hope they are not the last.

2009

2019

Ali Becerra
1 BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment