Tuesday, April 1, 2014

FRIENDSHIP. Anna M. (1r batx B)

Friendship

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

To start I will say that I only have five true friends. I think it’s not important to have many friends, what really matters is to have few friends but true friends.

I think a good friend is someone who helps you when you have problems, tries to do the best for you and then doesn’t criticize for the backs so I think there are a few real friends. Most of the known people pose as your friends just for interest and when they realize they can’t get anything more from you, leave you. I think to do this is to be a bad person because causes pain to others.

The feeling of being a good person next to you and knowing that you can count on her no matter what happens, I feel very happy. It is very nice to have a good friend who tells your things and know that will always help you.

In my opinion a true friend is someone who knows your life and is always at your side. No matter the distance that you stand because you always have things to tell and always have wanted to see you.


A true friend accepts you as you are and love you for being yourself. She does not make you change your personality; she likes you just as you are.

ANNA MORENO
1r BATX B


No comments:

Post a Comment