Wednesday, April 9, 2014

FRIENDSHIP. Sara F. (1r batx B)


FRIENDSHIP QUOTES
 
First of all, I want you to know it was too difficult for me to choose one and I’ve chosen the ones I liked the most.

The first one is “What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies” by Aristotle, although I hate philosophy. I think that this quote describes my friendship with a friend very good because we are two girls that have exactly the same way of thinking about whatever, we laugh of the same things and we also have the same character and even so we endure each other and we’ve been best friends since we are three so knowing what she is thinking without talking it isn’t difficult for me because I know her very good and she knows me very good too, or I think it...

The second is the one that says “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving by halves, it is not my nature”. This quote defines really well the meaning for me of friendship because I am a mistrustful girl. It’s too difficult for me to trust in people I don’t know, but when I trust in somebody I became a really good friend because I hope that he or she will always tell me the truth and I will always defend him or her, but this is not always true and those are who are not your reliable friends.

Finally the quote that a chocolate lover couldn’t miss is “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate”. I love this one because I love chocolate and I love my good friends so it’s perfect to combine those two things. I don’t know where but I had seen one quote that I like a lot that is “Chocolate doesn’t ask silly questions, chocolate understands” and that is the perfect definition for a good friend.

 
 
 
 
SARA FERNÁNDEZ
1r BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment