Thursday, April 24, 2014

ITALY 2014. Paula S. (2n batx A)

“BUONANOTTE ITALIA”


First of all, I’m going to explain why I put this title in my essay. That sentence is one song that our Spanish teacher showed to us and she said that we had to think of her when we are there with this rap song. So, because I like it very much this song, I put that title to my essay.

Now, before that little introduction I’m going to start explaining our trip. In my opinion, as far as I’m concerned, that trip could be defined with two simple words: pasta, pizza, pizza, pasta. We only ate that! But we also can define our trip as one big cultural and emotion trip.


In addition, I had the privilege of walking around the straight streets of Venezia or San Gimigniano, visiting the Duomos of Firenze or Pisa, taking a lot of photos of Murano and Burano islands, going shopping to Mila or Verona with Romeo and Juliet, relaxing in one restaurant or in the grass in Sienna or Padua and I visited one friend of my mum in Lucca too!




To sum up, I would like to conclude by saying that those days were for me a very nice and good experience and I take to home one of my little dreams made true: one trip with the gondola for the Venezia canals. Definitely, I love Italy. 










PAULA SOBRINO ARA
2n BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment