Tuesday, April 22, 2014

ITALY 2014. Paula G. (2n batx B)

ITALY 2014

Italy is the destination of our school trip, but for me, it hasn’t been only a trip. Italy is the signal that our road in this school is finishing. Maybe saying this, I can seem a little bit tragic. Although, I have had a fantastic experience that now and always will be unforgettable.

This time has been my first time in Italy, and I have to say that it’s amazing! I always have seen a lot of films with a lot of scenes of the country, but even so, at the same moment that I saw Pisa's tower, Firenze’s Duomo, the colorfully houses of Burano… I was amazed.

But surely, Venice is the most beautiful city that we saw during the trip. The first day I was so excited!


At the same moment that I set my feet in San Marcos square, I got me goose bumps. The music sounded around  the central terraces, our gondola ride, the fantastical views from the campanile, and also the majestic rooms of the Ducale’s palace…

After, the last days in Venice. I have taken advantage of the lovely streets, the masks shops and the nice craft workshops. But, absolutely, I have also put our padlock there and Venice had taken a new symbol.


Now Venice is our special city and my boyfriend and I have decided that in a few years we will come back together.


PAULA GARCÍA
2n BATX B



No comments:

Post a Comment