Thursday, April 24, 2014

ITALY 2014 Cristina M. (2n batx A)

ITALY 2014

This travel to Italy was a mixture of different feelings (tiredness, happiness, fun, surprise…), but obviously was perfect. 

The connivance is a thing that each of us had to put in practice, but it was a little bit more difficult than we thought. Apart from that, Italy is a great country where if I had stayed a long period of time, I would put on weight very easily… I love pasta, pizza and ice-cream… 

A funny experience to explain is that we wanted to go in a gondola, so we started to dribble the price. Finally we got on and our gondolier, Pierre (the best gondolier ever, you can see him in the picture), started singing. It was amazing. Also, in the Grand Canal an ambulance crossed so close to us and our gondola moved strongly. The thing was that when we were entering in a small canal, Pierre started making a strange sound. We started laughing, he explained us that it was as the horn for cars.


Another thing that surprised me was the “Museo della pena di morte e la tortura”, I didn’t know all the things that they did to torture people… so frightening!


Obviously all the cathedrals and the monuments are fantastic. Piazza de la signoria, ponte Vecchio, Murano, Burano too.
One thing that failed was not to see the “David”, but maybe I will return one day…



To sum up, in my view was an amazing trip to remember that all the places we went made me feel like at home.



Cristina Mirabet 2n Batx A

No comments:

Post a Comment