Tuesday, April 1, 2014

THE DAY I MET STEPH .Ruben R. and Marcel G. (3r ESO C)

THE DAY I MET STEPH

What is your name?
Steph

How old are you?
13 years

Do you like Barcelona? Why?
Yes I like it. I prefer Barcelona to London. I like architecture and culture. I found the buildings very interesting

What have you visited?
The Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell, Sitges, Camp Nou…

Did you like the Sagrada Familia?
Yes, a lot

Did you swim Yesterday in Sitges beach?
No, but I did go in the sea and it was a bit cold

Do you practice any sports?
I do horse riding and also play rugby

Do you support any football team?
I suppot totenham but now I also like Barça.

Do you like sun bathing?
I like to be in the sun I get burnt

Do you like Mediterranean food?
Yes, I like fish.

Have you tasted paella?
Yes, It was really nice

Do you think these’s any difference between here’s timetable and Oxted timetable?
I think it’s a bit different.

What time do you have breakfast n Oxted?
About… At half past seven.

The stay in Marcel home is good?

Yes, I had a great time, his family is very frendly


RUBEN RODÉS and MARCEL GIL
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment