Monday, November 9, 2015

A HALLOWEEN STORY. Ana S. (3r ESO A)

A HAUNTED HALLOWEEN

On the 31st of October, I celebrated Halloween with my friends in Barcelona, we had a scary night. At 9 pm we had dinner in my house, and when we finished, we left home. My house was decorated with paper witches, pumpkins, ghosts, spiders…It was really spooky.

We knocked many doors, and we got a lot of sweets. At the end of the street we saw an enormous house with a lot of creepy decorations such as spiders and werewolves. We knocked there, and an old woman appeared. She told us to come into the house, she closed the door and suddenly five men appeared into the room. They took us and locked us up in a cage. We were really scared! All of us were trying to call our parents, but we didn’t have any coverage.


After an hour waiting, the woman was laughing at us the whole time. When the woman left the room I tried once to call my parents, and I got it. I explained them our situation and five minutes later they arrived at the house. My parents knocked the door, and we were shouting ‘help’. They came into the house, opened the cage and we left the house running. It was a terrifying night!

ANA SALUDES CLEMENTE
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment