Thursday, November 5, 2015

A HALLOWEEN STORY. Ignasi M. (2 BATX A)

The man on the closet

It had been a tough day, so when I got home I didn't even want to have dinner, I just wanted to sleep until the next morning when the alarm wakes me up at 6 AM.

I fell asleep really fast, and I had a terrible nightmare, in which I woke up a few minutes before the alarm sounded because I had heard a huge noise. Then, the door of my closet cracked, and the alarm sounded, 6AM. As I sat on the bed to turn off the alarm I saw some stranger getting out from the wardrobe, the only thing I was able to see were some long nails and that the man was limping.

As he was getting closer to my bed I tried to stay away from him, but something or someone touched my back. I realized it was someone when he started laughing. I turned around and I found another man with long nails, one of them was touching my neck, at the moment I tried to ask for some help the nail stabbed into my neck, then I woke up.

The alarm hadn't rung yet, it was almost 6 AM, and the door of my closet cracked...


Ignasi Martínez
2n Batx A

No comments:

Post a Comment