Saturday, November 7, 2015

A SCIENCE FICTION STORY. Èric F. (1BATX A)

INTO THE FUTURE

Lara had never talked to me in such a threatening way. I had to do something so that my creation could not disobey my instructions since then. That computer should have been at my disposal forever, but the fact it was far more intelligent than any human being might cause a lot of problems. Therefore, I tried to face that complicated situation.

To begin with, as we were in a laboratory, I looked for some liquid to throw it over Lara so as to destroy it. Then, I remembered I produced it with tough materials in order to fight back against whatever. Moreover, I even beat up that hateful invention. However, it did not work. Actually, she started ordering me to stop and follow her instructions. For the first time in my life, I felt highly insecure and I was too afraid that I was not able to say anything.

Furthermore, I was really aware that Lara was taking control of everything. She had developed extremely quickly and had the desire of running my company to make money and consequently, being influential in our planet. Besides, a man who was supposed to be a friend of mine, joined her in her way to rule the world.

Those were difficult moments for me. I was about to lose everything because of one of my projects. I found it a kind of suicide. Nevertheless, I was very determined not to give up and a magnificent idea came up to my mind.

I thought about creating another computer much better than the one I had created before would be something which Lara would not be able to overcome. It took me a few days to finish it. I checked the instructions which I followed to produce Lara and I added some new features. I named my new invention Jack.

Finally, Jack managed to have the power over Lara, and later, he destroyed her. So, to sum up, I had been very close to be dominated by one of my creations before another invention of mine saved me.

ERIC FORTES MOREL

1ST BATX “A”

No comments:

Post a Comment