Monday, March 24, 2014

FRIENDSHIP. Marta J. (1r batx B)

“A FRIEND IS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ALL ABOUT YOU AND STILL LOVES YOU”

This quote is one of my favorite about friendship. I like it because it means what real friendship is.

For me, as the quote says, a real friend is a person who knows all about me, both good things and bad things, and is still my friend and loves me. A friend needs to accept you as you are, with your virtues and your imperfections, because no one is perfect.

I always try to get close to people who accept me and make me feel comfortable with them. This kind of friend is the one that says to you the truth although it hurts.

Also, I always try to move away from the bad friends. There are friends that only want you for their own profit or who think that they’re better than you. I don’t want fake friends either; they are those who gossip about you behind your back.

For all these reasons, I always try to be the friend I would like to have and I respect my friends like they do to me. I consider myself as a good friend, who can keep secrets, is trustful, reliable, can spent good and crazy moments and is always beside her friends on bad moments.


All in all, the perfect friend for me is the friend that respects me, stays in good and bad situations, accepts me as I am, make me feel happy and I can spend time with him or her.



Marta Jiménez
1r BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment