Sunday, March 30, 2014

THE DAY I MET HANNAH Jordi M., Jordi T. and Núria C. (3 ESO A)

THE DAY WE MET HANNAH

Hi Hannah, how are you?
-Very good, thank you

Let’s go to know you a little bit more. Which are your hobbies?
- I like to practise rounders and hockey

Have you got any brothers or sisters?
-Yes,I have one brother,who is 18,and one sister who is 13




What do you want to be when you grew up?
-I want to go to the University and study Maths or Arts ,I have to decide it

Who are your best friends in the exchange?
-My best friends in the Interchange are Louisa and Hannah,but I have more in Oxted School.

When is you birthday?
-On 19th of june

What Kind of music do you listen?
- I listen Alternative Rock,like Imagine Dragons,The all American Project,The Kooks

What is your favourite colour?
-My favourite colour is purple

Are you enjoying Barcelona?
-Yes,I am I like very much this city and I can,I am going to go here another time

Have you bought anything?
-Yes I have! I have bought a top of  ‘I Love Barcelona’

When you started to learnt Spanish?
-I started when I was eleven


Well Hannah, I hope that you had a good time!
-Of course I had a good time!


JORDI TREPAT, JORDI MIR and NÚRIA CARRASCAL
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment