Monday, March 31, 2014

THE DAY I MET JASMINE Victor A., Joan G., Alex J ,(3r ESO A)

TODAY WE MET… JASMINE PEARCE

Jasmine Pearce is fourteen years old. She plays rugby, netball and hockey. She also does dancing and cheerleading, which she loves. Her favourite hobbies are shopping and taking selfies.

When I met Jasmine I was so nervous; however I thought that she was crazy and funny once I got to know her. Her favourite colour is pink. 

Jasmine has 3 siblings: Harrison, Amber and Raffy (she also has 2 dogs – Saffron and Lexi). Her favourite foods are fruit and vegetables.

She lives in Oxted; which is very close to London; it’s a very nice village. She is talkative and sympathetic, therefore we get along well.


She wears skinny trousers, she is always singing, her best friend is Ellie Grace Rose.

VICTOR ALDEA, ALEX JUNYENT, JOAN GIRABAL
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment