Sunday, March 30, 2014

OXTED EXCHANGE. Marta C. (3r ESO A)

It was a great experience for us because we could learn English costumes and how English people are.

People with uniform for us is weird I think this school uniform is better than others that I've seen. On Friday I wore the school uniform because I liked do the normal things that the English teenagers do.

In the school people are very friendly but in the break time a lot of English students spoke with us.

Oxted School is very different from our school because you can try a lot of optionals and people change the class every hour and in our school we don't change the class every hour.

My family were so nice with me because I ate typical food and they have very good manners in the family, I have felt one of the members.


I prefer the English villages than London because the villages have great landscape with a lot of forest.

I would like to live in Oxted it's so nice and it has beautiful houses, on Sunday I went  with my English friends and some Spanish people to a park, I have felt like in a paradise it has got a lot of land and we were playing like a kids.

In London we got stressed  because it is noisy and we didn't have much time but it was cool.




In fact I would like to repeat it because it was a great experience for me.

MARTA CARNERO
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment