Monday, March 31, 2014

THE DAY I MET CLAIRE. Oscar R., Ricard R. and Elias L. (3r ESO C)

Clare’s interview

What’s your name?
Clare.

How old are you?
14 years old.

Where do you live?
I live in Godstone.

Have you got any brother or sister?
Yes, 1 brother and 1 sister

Have you got any pet?
Yes, 1 cat and 1 goldfish.

What do you like?
Shopping.

Do you like sports?
Yes, but I don’t play any.

What’s your favourite colour?
Pink.

What’s your favourite film?
I don’t have any favourite film but I like comedy film.

What’s your favourite meal?
My favourite meal is lasagne.

Are you religious?
No, I’m not religious

Is your school religious?
Yes, it is.

Do you like this school?
Yes, but it’s very different that ours. Our school is bigger and the organization of our classrooms is very different.

Why you decided to do this exchange?
Because my mum is French and I wanted to learn more languages.

Why you are more girls than boys?
Because in our school the Spanish level is better on girls than boys and because in my class there are only 4 boys but are 26 girls.

What do you think about our English level?
I think that your level is very good.

Do you make any friends of our school?
Yes, I make a few friends.

Do you like Barcelona?
Yes, I do.

What’s your favourite monument in Barcelona?
For me the most precious monument is the “Sagrada Familia”.

Do you like the weather of Barcelona?
Yes, I do.

What’s for you the most important difference between Barcelona and London?
That Barcelona is smaller.

Is this the first time that you stay here?
Yes, it is.

What’s the strangest meal in Spain?
For me the strangest meal is the hot chocolate because is very dark and sweet.

Have you got any especial tradition?
In the Easter we eat chocolate eggs that symbolized the new life because this symbolized the dead and resurrection of Jesus.

Ricard Rodas
Elias Labrador

Òscar Rodríguez

No comments:

Post a Comment