Monday, March 24, 2014

FRIENDSHIP. Sandra G. (1r batx B)

A GOOD FRIENDSHIP

Hi Lurdes, today I’m going to talk about how we can have a good friendship and have a very beautiful life with friends.

Well, I think the important things in life are these. Family, of course. My parents are very important for me because they are who have brought up me for 17 years. My little brother is important for me too. Although sometimes he is insupportable, I love him. Second, friends. I think it is necessary to have persons you know that, in any situation, they will stay in. Third, health. It’s good to have a good life without diseases. Finally, the couple. I’m very happy with my boyfriend and I think it’s a good thing to have in life.

The most important thing is to start being a good friend. It’s good that in a friendship, both friends fight by a perfect relation, with good things and bad things, of course, (because it is impossible to have a good relation all the time), but with more good things than bad. It is necessary to care the relation with our friends paying attention important things, giving presents for their birthdays, staying with them when they have an important problem, helping them to do something…

One person can’t have many good friends. True friends can only count with five fingers. There are a lot of false friends that only stay in good moments. When you have a problem, these false friends don’t stay in. It’s important to know who your friends are and who aren’t.

In my life, I had many false friends. First, it seems that they were good for me and I stayed with them all the time. But, with time, I realized who is worth and who don’t. I had difficult situations in my life and only my real friends stayed by my side in that time. The others only stayed with me when my life was good. I didn’t get angry with these false friends because all of us have different of them, and no one can avoid it. The thing that we can only do is recognizing them, and think what things we can do with them and what can’t.

In the video, I’ve chosen this quote: “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just go to find the ones worth suffering for”, by Bob Marley. This quote draws my attention because I like Bob Marley. He writes many good phrases that make people think. I think this quote is true because, as I said before, there are many people who feign to be our friends, but they don’t. We must be able to recognize which kind of people can hurt us, and which kind of people can provide us good things.


Sandra Garbí

1r BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment