Sunday, March 30, 2014

THE DAY WE MET MADDIE by Rebeca A., Andrea P. and Eric J. (3r ESO C)

Maddie Richards

-What do you like to do in your free time?
  I like to go out with my friends or relax at home.

-Did you like Barcelona? Why? 
  Yes, Because it's very beautiful.

-It's Barcelona different to Oxted? Why?
  Yes, Because it's much hotter and Oxted is like a town and Barcelona is  a big city.

-Which food did you like the most? Why?
  Paella, because I like seafood.

-How many subjects do you study?
  13

-How many siblings do you have?
  Two twin sisters and one brother.

-Do you have any pets?
 Yes, I have a dog and two Guinea pigs.

-Do you miss your family?
 Yes, I do.

-Which are your favourite singers?
 I don't have a favourite singer, but I like Imagine Dragons.

-Which are your favourite shops?
 I like new look,primark,forever 21, and topshop.

-Which sport do you like? 
 Dancing,swimming and netball.

-What's netball?
 It's like basketball but you can't move with the ball.

-Have you been to Spain before?
 No, I haven't.

-Would you like come back here? 
 Yes.

-Did you like the interview?
 Yes, it was funny.


By: Andrea Prieto,Eric Jans and Rebeca Aldea


No comments:

Post a Comment