Sunday, March 30, 2014

THE DAY I MET LOUISA Marta C., Adrià P. and Guillem S. (3r ESO A)

The Day that I met Louisa


Marta: How was your week in Spain?
Louisa: It was really good, definitely I like Sitges because I love the beach and the trains.
Guillem: Do you like Spanish food? What is your favorite?
Louisa: Yes, I like the breakfast because I like the milk with chocolate, cookies, muffins.
Adrià: What is your favorite music group?
Louisa: Green Day and My Chemical Romance.
Marta: What is your favorite TV program?
Louisa: Adventure Time, because it’s funny.

Guillem: What is your favorite type of music?
Louisa: Rock.
Adrià: Have you got any brothers or sisters?
Louisa: Yes, I have a sister, she is sixteen and her name is Beth.
Marta: What do you do in your free time?
Louisa: I watch videos on You Tube and I read books and magazines.
Guillem: Have you got any pet?
Louisa: Yes, I have a dog and two cats.
Adrià: What places did you visit in Spain?
Louisa: Sagrada Familia, Sitges, Parc Güell and Gothic neighborhood.
Marta: Do you miss your parents and your family?
Louisa: No because my family is annoying.
Guillem: Can you describe yourself?
Louisa: I’m shy, quiet and unsociable because I don’t like meet with people.
Adrià: Do you like rainy days?

Louisa: Yes because it’s relaxing.


MARTA CARNERO, ADRIÀ PERAIRE I GUILLEM SÁNCHEZ
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment