Thursday, December 13, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS. Carla F. (2n batx B)


Merry Christmas

Every year, when the cold has come and the heat has gone people start to feel the arrival of the winter and in consequence, the Christmas feeling with it.

Every person understands and also, feels Christmas different. In my opinion, there are two types. The first one includes people that for them, their meaning of Christmas is going shopping and wasting money. And so, the rest of people understand Christmas as a way of having time with their family and obviously trying to smile every moment.

For me Christmas is synonym of happiness. I’m always happy in these days and I try to help others and transmit it. I’m happy because of the affection of all my friends to me and equal important, mine to them. On the other hand, what makes me feel too blissful is the city illuminated in many colors and the ice rinks in the squares crowded of families and couples.

In general, as far as I’m concerned, people have the same attitude as me. They are more helpful and friendly. But if we move all these feelings during the rest of the year, not only in Christmas, our world will work better and we will give more importance to those things that deserve it. So be pleasant with others and help those who need help because all these good works incite others to do it too.

Merry Christmas!

Carla Flores
2n BATX A


No comments:

Post a Comment