Thursday, December 20, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS. Noa G. (3r ESO C)



Christmas in family!

At Christmas my sister and I prepare the tree together. My mother goes crazy decorating the house because she decorates it like U.S.A house. In my opinion, having a santa of 2'50 m at balcony is a bit exaggerated!



What's more, in each door there is hanging a sock because as we haven't got chimeney, she doesn't know where to put them. A part of this, my father doesn't like the decoration because he thinks that it gets dirty a lot the house and after it, we have to clean all.    However, there isn't any problem for him.

Every year my family and I meet at my house for having dinner together and then we play sing star. Obviously, I always win the game; I don't win because I sing very well, but I play it a lot and I know some tricks that they don't know!



Not only do we like singing, but we also love watching Christmas movies on the sofa! I love Christmas!!!


 NOA GUERRERO
3r ESO C


No comments:

Post a Comment