Wednesday, December 19, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS. Laura M. (2n batx A)




‘Merry Christmas’ they said. This means we’re on the last days of 2012. Some people believe that the end of world is getting close. But this is not what I’m going to talk about. I mean, Christmas is the time of the year when families and friends are supposed to stay together. I’ve said ‘supposed’ because there’s always an exception.

I always push myself to reach, at least, one goal each year. Obviously, is something private, but it gives me the necessary strength to arrive at end of the next year. This sounds depressive, but it’s not the way which I’m referring to. The top which I had pretended to reach was helping people and encouraging them to help another people. I mean, a helping chain. As I was helping people I felt really good with myself. As far as I’m concerned, the world would be rather better than nowadays working as a helping chain.

The end of this year is really close, but this doesn’t mean I’ll stop helping if someone needs my help. But I will focus my strength in another question, which I won’t say anything about (maybe because I don’t know yet which top I’m going to reach in 2013).

So, during these few weeks all I have to do is trying to find something to fight for all the year round. 
Laura Monsonís Centelles
2n batx A


No comments:

Post a Comment