Friday, December 14, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS. Esther B. (3r ESO C)


 THE CHARM OF CHRISTMAS TIME


Every 24th of December all my family gather together in the house of my grandfather and grandmother. Last year we were the whole family.

All the family collaborate, some of them make the dinner, others prepare the table and things like that, and the youngest, like me, decorate all the house. When all is prepared, we have dinner. Moreover, we played bingo, and traditional and board games, we bet with money, of course.

When I was young, I used to believe in Father Christmas so mu cousin Albert would dress up like Father Christmas and gave to me the presents. Then, I played alone with my toys because I am the youngest of the family. After that, we had been having a good time
Concluding, I wish this celebrations wouldn’t end because, from my point of view it’s a good tradition to live with your family.


ESTHER BATUECAS
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment