Saturday, December 22, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS. Jennifer B. (2n batx A)



It’s Christmas. Everybody shows its Christmas spirit, I mean people are kinder, friendlier and more willing to help somebody. But I don’t understand because people show this attitude only in Christmas, what about the rest of the year?

I am conscious that, maybe, there doesn’t exist anybody that helps everyone that could along the year. But I think that everyone could try it. Why? I can give some reasons:
1. Helping someone is absolutely comfortable.
2. Helping someone is free and makes the involved happy.
3. Helping someone sometimes means doing little things like opening the door to someone that is loaded down.
4. Helping someone means giving the hope that people can be 
kind.
If they aren’t enough, think that there is always someone out there that needs help.



A few days ago, I listened about very shocking news: “on a cold November night in Times Square, Officer Lawrence DePrimo was working a counterterrorism post when he encountered an older, barefooted homeless man. The officer disappeared for a moment, then returned with a new pair of boots, and knelt to help the man put them on.” When I listened it, I got goose pimples and it made me recover the hope that there are still people with a very big heart.


This Christmas, I wish that everybody helps each other because we are all living a very difficult situation. This world doesn’t need cruel people because  life is already too difficult.


MERRY CHRISTMAS
Jennifer Benito Santamaría
2n BATX a



No comments:

Post a Comment