Monday, April 13, 2015

ITALY 2015 Anna M. (2n BATX B)

My experience in Italy

First of all, I would like to thank all the teachers who made this trip possible. It has been one of the best experiences that I have lived and live. 

On the one hand, I liked all the places that we visited, highlighting Milano. Also, another thing that I loved was how good the food is. I ate very well every day; pasta, pizza, tiramisu... it was terrific. 

On the other hand, I loved the confidence you had teachers toward us. And also  I liked very much the views from the "Campanile" of Venice. 

I liked very much to be with my friends at the hotel, making us pictures and leaving holiday. I spent it a lot, but very well. Secondly, I liked a lot a day out at night to dance. I enjoyed it very much because none of the students expected to exit any night, and upon receiving the news we were so glad. It was also very fun a night we were playing poker, I had no idea of playing and from that day is something more about the game. 

What I did not like about this trip or I liked least has been that in Venice it rained. As the streets are very narrow and above were going with umbrellas, walking was stifling and my group spent a lot of time in the restaurant. 

Summarizing, it has been an incredible experience that I will never forget and that I would recommend to all students who would have the opportunity to do the trip.




ANNA MORENO
2 BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment