Sunday, April 12, 2015

ITALY 2015. Laura P. (2n BATX A)

MY TRIP TO ITALY

Since I started my secondary school, me and my friends wished with this travel. That was because two main reasons, the first one was that it was a travel to another country for a week and we were going to stay all together living experiences that well never forget. And the second one was that after the travel our stage at school will be practically finished and we are going to start a new one at university. So for this mainly reasons and other secondary ones we wanted to live this experience as good as its possible.

After the travel I can say that not only fulfilled my expectations but it greatly exceeded. I really enjoyed it. I did this travel with my family a couple of years ago and it helped me to remember all things I have learned before and to incorporate new ones learned at my art class.

It was like a break after the hardest two terms in my live that we have done and a period to breath before the last term that is coming which I think will be the hardest and stressful one.

The travel also helps me to connect with not new people because we are the same people since we were three but with some that I havent talked too much recently which I think its really positive because in two months the school will be finished and I want to keep in touch with my mates.


So to finish I think that my trip to Italy was amazing, I learned lots of things, I have fun and I took a breath to stay ready for the final stretch that is coming and I wish that will pass as faster as the travel.


LAURA PÉREZ
2n BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment