Monday, April 6, 2015

OXTED 2015 Paula M. (3 ESO C)

MY EXPERIENCE IN OXTED

I was very nervous and the day before going to England I couldn’t sleep well, I couldn’t imagine I was going to travel to London and meet Caitlin and her family!

Everything was perfect and we arrived at Oxted school, I needed to meet Caitlin again, while we were waiting in a meeting room, I saw her, she was one of the first to meet her partner, and I was there, standing waiting for her! He hugged and we started to talk, first it was a strange feeling because it was like I knew Caitlin for ages! I met her lovely family and her cute and shy brother who I really missL, they were awesome to me, my favourite days were the ones which I was with the family, and we were all the time laughing and having a good time, it’s difficult to be bored when you are around this kind of people!

At the weekend I saw a lot of different things, on Saturday we went to M&M’s World and I went on a Bus Tour and I saw everything in England! On Sunday we went to Westfield, I love this shopping center! I bought lots and lots of things, I started with a lip balm and I finished with a beautiful bag, that her family bought to me as a present <3!

One of the last days I met her cousins and I have no words to describe them, such a great family too, I can’t wait to meet them again! 


Everything was perfect, if I explain everything I could never stop writing, I love this second part of the exchange and will never forget anyone of the exchange partners, everyone was nice and lovely, without one or two this Exchange couldn’t be the same! Thank you all for this week that I will always remember! I hope to see you all again! And of course Caitlin, my English sister!

PAULA MONTESINOS CAMACHO
3 ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment