Monday, April 13, 2015

OXTED 2015 Guillem B. (3 ESO C)

MY EXPERIENCE IN LONDON

When people are talking about U.K.,talking about London,they have to refer to Buckingham Palace,Tower of London National Gallery and the British Museum. Luckily,I visited all of these great sights. Now they are not only big names to me,but also a part of my experience,a part of my memory. 





My parents thought that a London adventure would be a great introduction to traveling overseas.

My first morning there, I remember that her two sisters, Georgina and Olivia woke me up, putting Justin Bieber & One Direction songs. It was horrible. Now I miss them loads, especially Deana, my exchange, which has been much for me as for her the best experience of my life.

What I must liked, were the breakfast, huge bacon sandwiches with sausages and one fried egg. It was a delicious.

I liked most days that we were with the families that when we were doing tourism. Sunday best, as we went to pantball, a game that never had the pleasure of practice and where we are now planing to go with my hockey team.


Perhaps the only thing that I liked to do was raise the London Eye, which is one of the best tourist attractions, as from up there is a nice sight of London.

If I still have chance to visit London next time,I will definitely go there. One week couldn’t be enough because there’s so much to do, so much to see in this city.


Guillem Bayo  3r ESO C



No comments:

Post a Comment