Tuesday, April 7, 2015

OXTED 2015. Jordi T. (3 ESO A)

My Experience in Oxted

My experience in Oxted has been incredible, I have enjoyed a lot.

The first day was a bit boring because I had to settle, but then we went to have dinner with a lot of friends.

Next day we went to an enormous shopping center, It was like “La Maquinista” but I didn’t buy anything.

One of the best days was Sunday, because we went to a building called Spectrum where we swam in an aquatic park, and we did ice skating, It was my first time and I didn’t fall down, I enjoyed a lot, but I was a bit sad because I missed my family.

On Monday we went to their school, It was very big and there were a lot of buildings.

The other days we went to London. It was my first time there and the city was incredible, and we went to the beach.

I have enjoyed a lot and I have gone with my friends so It has been very funny.


Jordi Tortosa

3r ESO”A”

No comments:

Post a Comment