Monday, April 6, 2015

OXTED 2015. Abel M. (3 ESO A)

OXTED EXCHANGE

My writing is going to be about my experience on the exchange in Oxted, England. I would like to explain what we have done there, the activities, the trips, the places, the school…

I got up at 6:30 and I was really excited, I was going to one of my favourite places in the world. The flight was quite long but funny, Ramon was next to me and I chatted with him all the time. We arrived there at 11:00,  two teachers from Oxted school were waiting for us. 

First of all we visited the school, when we came in, I was like “OH MY GOD” it was huge, there were small little buildings for each subject. Some students showed us the school. I enjoyed it a lot. After that, I went to Barnaby’s home (Marc’s partner), we took some food and then we went to Jamie’s home (Pol’s partner). At his house, we drove a car, we drank (coca cola), we ate and we played Xbox. Then we went to have dinner on a restaurant called “Fish and chips”…you can imagine what we ate there. And finally we went to our home, it was the oldest house I had ever seen, made of wood, with holes, a bit dirty… but it wasn’t all, Tom said that I had to sleep on the floor in a bed; I thought it was a joke but it wasn’t. I thought that it was the worse house in England. 

On the weekend we went to a farm, to Hever castle, to Chiddingstone, to see a rugby match and to play paintball (Paintball was the best). 

On Monday we went to the centre of London, we took the underground; the metro from England is faster than our metro. We went to a lot of shops, to two museums and to a circus. 

On Tuesday we went to visit all the main things in London, the London eye, Big Ben, river Thames, Tower Bridge and Buckingham palace. I thought that the palace was bigger and more beautiful. This afternoon, I went with Marc to meet Tom’s grandparents and  to train rugby with the team. (I enjoyed the training).

On Wednesday we went to Brighton, in this village there was a beach and we played there. In the afternoon we had dinner on the school, the last dinner, and we watched a video with photos of the exchange. 

On Thursday we went to  school, I did drama, a estrange subject, the teacher was crazy! And I did math too. After that we had to leave, I said goodbye to everyone, I felt so sad. We took the plane at 13:30 and we arrived in Barcelona at 4:30, back to our country.

This exchange has been awesome, we have done amazing things, met amazing people and visited amazing places. Some boys, me too, want to come back in June and Tom has invited me, we will go there again! I knew it couldn’t be the end, but, we have to make sure that we will come back because it’s easy to say it but not enough easy to do it.



Abel Masdéu Serra

No comments:

Post a Comment