Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A FUNNY DAY OF SUMMER Júlia C. (3r ESO A)

A FUNNY DAY OF SUMMER - SINGING IN THE RAIN

This photo was taken in Disneyland Paris.

My family and I were waiting in front of an attraction and someone’s said to me: what a beautiful girl! I turned back and I saw “Mariona” and “Queralt” running to me. 

They are our friends and they live in “Sant Andreu” too. They came to us and then we talked about the attractions and other Disneyland Parks. Later we wanted to go under the umbrella in the photography. When we were under, it started raining. We were under it but we got wet.

 Then we waited outside, it started raining again and we didn’t get wet. I didn’t understand that but it was funny because we were under the water and we didn’t get wet! After that we went to parachutes. That was really boring for me because it didn’t have much speed. However the parachutes were amazing for my sister (“Queralt”), and for our friends (“Queralt” and “Mariona”), but it was boring for my parents and their parents too. Then we got different routes.

When Disney’s show ended at 23:30 p.m., we went to the last Disney opened shop, and again we met them there! I didn’t believe it.

We went together to the parking. “Mariona” said that she wanted to sleep with us and she came to our car. Then we stopped the car in front of her trailer. We got inside it and we saw a very playful dog (I love dogs). When I was outside the trailer, the dog started to run to me and he threw me to the ground and licked my face.
That was a funny day, the world is a handkerchief.


Júlia Canadell
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment