Tuesday, September 29, 2015

MY CLASSMATE JAVI. Ignasi M. (2n BATX A)

Describing a classmate

When you get to know Javi you discover that he is unique, I've never known someone like him, physically he is a medium-height guy, although his spiky hair makes him a bit taller than the average boys, he has spent this summer working at the gym and now he isn't skinny anymore. He  has a friendly face, he is always smiling and laughing, even about things that aren't really funny, that's a thing that makes me think that he is quite different or special.

An aspect of Javi that I really admire is his work ethic, not only about going to the gym, he is a hard-working guy and of course he doesn't forget about having fun, he is an incredibly outgoing and good fun boy. I haven't talked about this with him but I'm going to take the risk and say that some of the things he loves are football and talking, sometimes he even gets insufferable and you have to tell him to shut up.

All in all, I believe that Javi is a guy that gets on well with almost everybody and I know that he is a good friend and that you can count on him, because he is warm-hearted boy always willing to help the others.

Ignasi Martínez

2nd Batx A

No comments:

Post a Comment