Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A FUNNY MOMENT IN SUMMER . Abril P. (3r ESO B)

MY FUNNIEST MOMENT 


My funniest moment…well, my holidays were funny as everybody. But if I have to choose the best moment I had, I would choose one during my holidays in Paris. 

In September, I went to Paris with my sister and my parents. We stayed there for five days. We walked a lot to see all the monuments, churches and museums we could. But on the last day, we were all really tired. We had to buy a spray for muscle pain, because we couldn’t walk. 

In the morning we woke up early and we went to the center of the city to take the metro. We went to the Louvre Museum. We walked for all the museum, because my sister did Art History during her last year of high school and she wanted to explain us some of the paintings and sculptures. But my father and I couldn’t walk more because we were really tired. So, we stayed in a chamber of the museum. We were bored so we decided to parody the pictures on the wall. The chamber was very big so we could parody lots of pictures. The people who were walking through the chamber looked at us. We were doing selfies and laughing. 

When my mother and my sister came, we showed them our parodies. They also laugh with our faces. Finally we had a very quiet and funny morning that we can remember. 

Abril Pérez
3r ESO B

No comments:

Post a Comment