Tuesday, September 29, 2015

MY CLASSMATE MARC Adrià H. (2n BATX A)

Description of Marc De Haro

In this composition I’m going to describe my classmate Marc de Haro. I do not know him too much, but I will try to describe him the best I can.

Marc de Haro is actually a teenager who was born in Barcelona (Sant Andreu) on May 18th. He is now 17, but he is near 18. Marc has his own parents and he has twin brothers too .He seems a bit shy, but I don’t know if he is. If I don’t get wrong, he is characterized by being a good person and he is ready to help other people. He is simple and he doesn’t want to be the centre of attention.

About his appearance I can say that he’s very tall (one meter and eighty five centimetre) at the same time that thin and slender. Nevertheless, he is stout and he is muscled. Marc has a brown curly short hair which is a good hair, because many people to have a curly hair they must have it long, and that’s not the case of Marc.  His face is definitely pale and if he is bronzed, is because he has passed a lot of time sunbathing. The shape of his face is closer to be round, not like a basket-ball but round. Leaving aside his face, now it’s the turn of his way to wear. Marc dresses well. He uses t-shirts, maybe some shirts, always combining them good. Concluding: he has a good style.

Marc has a good personality, he is generous and sensible. I’ve never seen him saying bad things to me, which is good, so I have a good idea of him. However, as I said before, he looks shy with other people, maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t know him enough to say this.

I’ve asked him which were his interests and he told me that he really loves playing computer videogames, specially fight ones. I don’t really like them but everyone has their own likes. I remember one hobby that Marc had years ago. He played hockey with me, but he left it years later. The last interest he has is playing basket. When he has time he goes to a basketball court to throw the ball into it.


ADRIÀ HUGAS
2n BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment