Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A FUNNY MOMENT IN SUMMER Gerard T. (3r ESO A)


GERARD TAUSTE ... IN TAUSTE!

This holidays I went with my family to Zaragoza It is a beautiful place for sightseeing because there are so many places to visit, but the most famous around the world is “La Catedral del Pilar”. When I was there I didn’t go to visit Zaragoza, I went to visit Tauste.

Yes, I know it’s my last name, It’s because we went to Zaragoza, the distance from Barcelona to Tauste is two hundred and forty kilometers and Zaragoza to Tauste is only forty-five kilometers more or less it’s more comfortable to stay there three days to visit specially Tauste and the other days to go to visit other places.

 When I went to Tauste I went to see the church in the middle of the city, called Santa Maria and Sant Anton, that includes to mudejar Aragonés world patrimony.


The celebrations on this village were in honour to Sant Miguel and the virgin of Sancho Abarca and it’s celebrated in April. Tauste today saved an old celebration because there are so rare. All Tauste was mudejar and these buildings are built with a mathematic art.

 For me, the most shocking object I saw was a little statue of Sant George on the door of a church called Sant George. The virgin of Tauste is similar to “Pilarica”, the difference was the pedestal.

Gerard Tauste
3r ESO A


No comments:

Post a Comment