Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A FUNNY MOMENT IN SUMMER. Sara F. (3r ESO A)

I spent my last holidays at "HOTEL REYMAR" in "Malgrat De Mar".My family and I went there by train.We stayed there seven days (a week) in the hotel, in front of the beach , where we had wonderful views. 

Every summer we go there for vacations , every year, so we had known all monuments , the village, beaches and the shops.

A funny moment in Malgrat was when I met Paula Batet about in the middle of Santa Susana , the other small village near Malgrat De Mar.

Paula and I were angry maybe about 6 months ago, and we talked it and we returned to our friendship very happy, so we spend our vacations together, we went to the village making a lot of photos to remember that summer and we had a lot of fun making videos about we doing skate.


She came to the hotel and we went to the swimming pool and we made new friends from New Zealand , Wales, Australia, Germany and Polonia , Then we gave our Instragram and Snapchats Nicknames and telephon numbers and we had communication with them in English so Paula and I sometimes practise English with them and they , then know a little bit of Spanish.  






SARA FERNÁNDEZ
3r ESO A










No comments:

Post a Comment