Wednesday, September 30, 2015

MY CLASSMATE CRISTINA Meritxell D. (2n BATX B)

My classmate Cristina



Cristina is my classmate. I don’t have a big relationship with her but she always helps me and I have affection to her for all our years together.

Cris is a medium-height person and she is slim. Her face is clear-skinned and round. She has brown-eyes and they aren’t very big. I think her nose is very nice. It is small. I look at it very much because I don’t like mine. Cristina has curved lips, her mouth is small and her teeth are pretty nice. Cris has long, straight and black hair. It is lovely.

I think she is very creative because I have seen things that show this. I believe that people have to be sensible to say things to her because she is very sensitive. Also, she is not very talkative, but she is very generous. She always helps others when they ask.

In short we can see that she is a good girl and beautiful.





Meritxell Domènech

2n batx B

No comments:

Post a Comment