Monday, September 28, 2015

SINCE WE LAST MET! Èric F. (1BATX A)

THE WAY MY LIFE HAS CHANGED SINCE WE LASY MET

I have not changed very much the latter years. I would say that I am the same person, but less childish and much more mature. Nowadays, I would describe myself as someone really kind, hardworking and a good friend of his friends.

Two years ago, I remember me being a highly shy boy, who was not such decisive nor self-confident as he is today. Therefore, I am no longer that extremely discreet guy who used to keep to himself some thoughts. I think I have grown up a lot as a person and I am more aware of things that years ago I was not. Moreover, I get on well with most people and I always try to talk with everyone in my class so as to have a good relationship with all of them. Besides, I also love meeting with my family and spending time together in order to share what surrounds our lives. However, I do not go to the cinema very often, even though I make many arrangements as I said before. Nevertheless, I am still someone really into football and I do not miss any match of the teams I support.

What is more, I am preparing for the First Certificate exam and I have been studying so much for it. So I expect to take it very soon.

To sum up, my personality is more or less the same one regarding some years ago and as a student as well. In addition, I look forward to enjoying another school year and to learn the more possible. I hope I will not cause many problems!

ERIC FORTES MOREL




No comments:

Post a Comment