Tuesday, September 29, 2015

MY CLASSMATE MERITXELL David A. (2n BATX B)

DESCRIBING MERI

As far as I’m concerned, describing a person, isn’t one of my favourite topics, indeed; notwithstanding, I’ll try to do my best and describe my mate Meritxell. I’ve to admit I don’t absolutely know all about her and we go together since we started school so, definitely, this will be hard.

Meritxell has a calm personality; she doesn’t get agitated or upset easily unless you bother her. That way, she can be such a fearing girl. One of her virtues is she’s a very self-centred person, there’s no day she doesn’t do the homework, in addition I haven’t ever met anyone that organizes so well as her, and this is one of the reasons I admire her, because of her strong-willed mind. Anyway, she also has imperfections, no one is perfect, maybe the main one is that sometimes, when she gets angry, she doesn’t speak with anyone and she closes herself in her world, nevertheless I really appreciate her.

She has rounded face with some moles. Her brown eyes are small and spaced evenly apart; they seem as the look of a wild lion ready to kill the prey. Her natural dark hair is so long and a bit curly if she doesn’t straighten it. Her laugh is really lovely and sweet. Her nose is also clearly defined and flattering. She’s slim and quite tall, she doesn’t highlight anything, she’s one of those people that, if I didn’t know and I saw her in the street, she wouldn’t cause any interest at first, then for sure, because she’s a really friendly and nice girl.

One of the things that awakes curiosity is her voice; from my point of view it’s really sweet and relaxing. I think I could fall asleep hearing her voice, not because I get bored, her voice relaxes me, maybe it sounds a bit strange but it’s scientifically proven that there’re some voices that make us feel or think differently or even relax hearing it.


David Almécija
2n BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment