Sunday, March 11, 2012

24h with ... Elisa P. (3r ESO A)


I want to spend 24 hours with my incredible, favourite actor, handsome Taylor Lautner!
I met him on 16th of November at the premiere of Breaking Dawn Part -1. It was amazing because he said hello and he dedicated his best smile with his white teeth to us (I was with my friends).
He is from the United States and his 20 years. He became famous with the Twilight Saga, with his performance as Jacob Black (In the film I hate it! I’m from Edward team). He has got other films like Abduction (An excellent film too).
I think that he is a great actor and a very cheerful person. I love dreaming with him. One day, I dreamed that I went to the MTV movie awards and Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson sat next to me! I hope it was true!
Oh! Sorry Lurdes I haven’t said anything about the photo! Well, I think that you don’t know that I’m very famous in USA, so Taylor is my fan number one, he is always sending letters to me, because he wants T-shirts with my face! He is a bit annoying.
The conclusion: I’m fan of my fans!

Elisa Pérez Medina
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment