Tuesday, March 6, 2012

24h. with ... Nerea F. (3r ESO C)


Who will you spend 24 h with?
This question makes you think. I  have chosen between my grandpa, and myself when I was a child. As a lot of people, maybe chose their parents I have chosen myself.

Think about one moment, if you can return to the past to see yourself, what would you say?

In my case, I would say a lot of things, I would play with that child a lot of hours, I would laugh with her a lot, and I would ask her that she  gave me her most smile of happiness and sincere, and never lose that, because it is her most treasure, but I would never tell her to change anyhing, because I love my past, because without it, I am not what I am, I don’t meet a lot of persons, and I haven’t got the friends that I have. Because I love my present, because it would be  worse, and because I need to know my future and meet my destiny.

I would say about all, she has to be the happiest  possible bacause life is four days and goes too fast, and when you see the present and you are realist, you are in third of ESO, and life is more difficult , and you have a lot of problems , and when you were six, didn’t exist.

And I would say her  one more thing;
’’Nerea, when you decide to abandond,
remember why you are fighting for’’

Nerea Ferreiro
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment