Thursday, March 22, 2012

MY FIRST DATE. Jennifer B. (1r batx A)


Before talking about this topic I have to confess one thing: I have never had a date. Well, probably it is because now nobody talks about first dates... I mean, our first date maybe is the first time we meet only with the person who we like. And, if we are lucky and we are brave, when the date finishes we can call this person our couple.
Probably, my first date was in summer. It was on the 1st of July with a boy that doesn’t want to reveal his name (but I can say to you that he isn’t in the school). So, it was a sunny afternoon and I was late to the date. When I picked him up, we went for a walk in Can Fabra. We were very hot (don’t jump to conclusions, please) and he invited me to a fantastic chocolate ice cream. Then, we sat on the floor front in front and we talked while we ate our ice creams. I am a very slowly person eating ice creams, because I want to enjoy a lot the ice cream. For this reason he laughed, and in this moment, I fell in love with him.

As you can see with a few lines I have explained to you “my first date”. It wasn’t spectacular like in films, probably you didn’t like it. In my opinion, you only need a good company to have a fantastic day and experiences, isn’t it?

I have to confess that I have more dates with this boy who now is my boyfriend. In the other dates we have seen films, we have gone to the cinema, to the beach, we have ridden both a bike, we walked through parks, we have smiled and laughed a lot, we have painted umbrellas and lots of different things. After the first date, we had fallen in love. But I didn’t go out with him until September and now we are very happy. (It’s curious because he didn’t use any of the techniques of flirting that we read in class!)  

Jennifer Benito
1r batx A  

No comments:

Post a Comment