Sunday, March 18, 2012

PROCRASTINATION. Cristina E. (2n Batx A)

First of all and to begin with, nowadays there are a lot of people who don’t know what procrastination means, but most of them are procrastinators. Procrastinating is the action that means to postpone or replace high-priority actions with actions of lower priority.
One the one hand, procrastinators know perfectly what they have to do, but they always make up some excuse. Owing to the fact that the activity can seem difficult, procrastinators feel scared or lazy to do it, naturally.

On the other hand, although my mother always says to me: Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today”, I have to accept that I’m sometimes a procrastinator because I’m very indecisive and I want to do lots of works but I don’t know how I can do them or how I should start to do them.On balance, I would like to conclude by saying that I always try to improve my studies and I solve my mistakes. Thus I set out to use time efficiently seeing that there’s no time for procrastination.



Cristina Espallargas
2n Batx. A

No comments:

Post a Comment