Tuesday, March 20, 2012

PROCRASTINATION. Alba T. (2n batx B)


Who has never said or listened the sentence: “I’ll do it later” or “I’ll do it tomorrow”? Nowadays, unfortunately, it is often said that despite the amount of work that we have, a large number of people prefer to wait until the last moment to do it.

First of all, it is important to say that procrastination is directly related to bad organization and laziness. There is no denying that sometimes we prefer to do other activities such as meeting our friends, surfing the internet or playing a sport rather than meeting your obligations. But it is useful for us to do always what we want? Probably it is quite the opposite.

In addition to this, it must be taken into account that good organization lets you do all the activities that you like. There is time for everything, but we must be able to prioritize and distinguish between our obligations and our hobbies. In my particular case, although I have a lot of homework and I have to study for the exams, I always find time to do a break and do something to disconnect of the routine.

Personally, I don’t agree with the idea that studying is hard and boring. If someday I don’t feel like studying, a sentence comes to my mind: Why have you been studying for during those last five years? And the answer is simple and clear: because I want to achieve my personal dream, I want to study medicine and become a doctor. When it happens, all my laziness disappears.

To sum up, I would like to conclude by saying that, if you have a goal, it doesn’t matter if it is easy or difficult to achieve it. The only one that can stop your way is yourself. So if you want to take benefit of life and do whatever you wish… do not put off until tomorrow what you can do today!



      Alba Trepat
      2n Batxillerat B 

No comments:

Post a Comment