Wednesday, March 7, 2012

24h. with ... Mireia B. (3r ESO C)


If I could stay with a special, famous or family person, I want to stay with my grand mum because I’ve never met her and I don’t know a lot of things about her. I want to stay with her to learn more things and have a very great time.
First of all, I will want to talk about her and learn more things. I will ask her where she lived, how her infancy was, who her friends were, which the most special moment for her live was, how she met my granddad… I have a lot of questions for her!
After it, we will go to funny place, to the cinema or to the park. We will have a great time and moments.
Then we will go to my house and stay with my mother, my father and my sister. They will be very happy if they could stay with her! Later we will eat in my house and we will stay there two or three ours having a great time.
After, we will go to the centre of Barcelona and walk at the same time of talking and having a great time. We will resort all the historic and old streets of Barcelona and my mother and grand mum will remember years ago when I wasn’t born and my mother wasn’t marry my father.
After it, we will have the dinner and we will talk all the rest of the night.

Mireia Buxaderas Pérez
3r d’ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment