Tuesday, March 6, 2012

24h with ... Maria B. (3r ESO C)


If I could spend 24 hours with someone it will be my little cousin, Pol. He’s 3 years old, he’s a little bit shy but so cheerful.

I’d start with a good breakfast in my house, with toasts, cereals, milk, fruit, chocolate, cookies and some muffins; he loves muffins!                         

Then I would go with him to the park because there aren’t other places where my cousin enjoys playing the most; with the slide, the swings and the sand.

After going to the park I’d do some puzzles or I’d play a game in the garden. Sure we’d be hungry so next we would have dinner, maybe pasta or meat (because my cousin is a little bit special with the food, he doesn’t like many meals).

In the afternoon, I would take him to the zoo, he hasn’t been to the zoo, so I think he’d like to see animals and give them food. First we’d go to see the elephants or the giraffes because he loves big animals, then we’d go to visit the hippo and the dolphins’ show, (there we’d have a snack) I think he likes aquatic animals and he’d enjoy the show. We would stay in the zoo until 7:30 pm or 8 pm.
When we arrived at my home he’d be tired so I’d give him a light dinner and then I’d let him sleep until his parents come and take him to his house.
I am sure it would be a perfect day!

Maria Bayona
3r ESO C


No comments:

Post a Comment