Tuesday, March 6, 2012

24h. with ... Marta B. (3r ESO C)


Today, we are going to be 24 hours take caring  of a baby. My friend has left me, ten minutes ago, his daughter and I have to take care of her, until tomorrow. It will be difficult, but I will obtain it.
It's 9 o’clock of the morning and Jane, the baby, has to have his breakfast. It consists of a pap of cereals. I begin to give one spoon, two, three... This baby eats a lot! We have finished very fast! Now we are playing with some toys that she has got. It’s a beautiful girl. I want to shoot a video with her faces, they are very strange!
It’s 12 o’clock. It’s the time to have lunch. She has lunch, a vegetable puree. I think she will not like this. When I approach one spoon of puree she turns her face and doesn’t eat. It’s more difficult than the breakfast. She has finished the lunch with puree in her face... I can relax some minutes because she is sleeping!!!
It’s 6 o’clock we are playing with her toys again but, I must change her diaper because it sucks! I’m continuing shooting the video.
It’s 9 o’clock, it’s the time to have a shower. It’s very, very, very funny! She splashes the water for the entire bathroom, but she laughs a lot and I feel happy too. It’s being easier that I thought. She has dinner very fast too, because I prepared her favourite meal again: pap of cereals!
I’m surprised because she sleeps quickly, and she hasn’t cried too.
Finally! She is sleeping I can see my favourite film on TV, there appears Mario Casas! :)
I think that I will ask if I can take care of Jane again! I love her



Marta Bort
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment