Thursday, March 22, 2012

MY FIRST DATE. Cristina D. (1r batx A)

MY FIRST DATE

The boy I first went with on a date in my life was from my school. We started talking because my best friend always loved him and she asked me to talk to him about her. I did this but after some time talking he admitted that he was feeling something by someone who was not her. I tried to find out who he was talking about and I realized that he was referring to me! At first I couldn’t believe that, but when he convinced me I started to be worried about my friend. I thought that the best was telling her about what happened. She now says she felt hurt, but in that moment she looked as if she didn’t mind. I didn’t know how to act because I didn’t really like him, but with time he started flirting with me and I felt for him.
All our “love” conversations were just through Messenger. At school we didn’t even look, as if we had never talked before. One day, also by MSN, of course, he asked me out. I was really surprised and I told him it wasn’t logical to have a relation just by the Ethernet, so I told him if he wanted to be with me, he had to meet me and prove his love. He accepted and I felt stupid because I didn’t think I was ready to meet him but I had already asked him to have a date!
Now I feel amazed because I’m realizing I remember my first date more than I thought. I know it was not probably a serious date as it could be if we had been older, but at my age of 14 I felt as if it was the most important meeting in my life. When the day arrived I dressed in my favorite clothes and I tried for first time to make myself up. He would be waiting for me at the doorway of my house at 5.00 p.m. and I think was the only day I was exactly punctual (I use to arrive 5 minutes late everywhere less at school). Going down in the elevator I worried about if he was going to stand me up, but once down I saw he had also been punctual. I believe he wanted to see me as well I wanted to see him.
We started walking and talking about school, classmates, homework… we seemed like best friends! We made a walk and on the way to return home, he took my hand. Suddenly I shut up and we walked just in silence. It was really uneasy but fortunately he found something to break the glass and we started talking again. Once we arrived home (he accompanied me), I don’t know how we ended face to face. Everytime closer and closer, so he finally kissed me. I felt over the moon. Since that day we had more dates and we proved each other our love everyday and everywhere during two years. I thought it would be for ever because he also made me think this.
Nowadays, I still remember him and I will always do it. Not probably his voice, not probably his lips, but I will never forget our first date. 

Cristina Doral Marín
1r batx A

No comments:

Post a Comment