Thursday, March 8, 2012

24h with ... Judit S. (3r ESO A)


If I have to choose someone with whom to spend a day, maybe he will be my brother.
Sometimes I hate him but I know that in the deep I love him, so this is why I will choose Jordi. Because he is someone who has more or less my age and who knows more about me. Maybe he's the person with who I will live more moments and I want to dedicate one day to him.
First I will get up early, then I will wake him up and we will have breakfast together. In the morning we could go to places where we went when we were children and remember old times and feel like when we were kids.
In the midday, I will let him choose the place where we go to have lunch.
In the afternoon we will go to the nearest shopping center because I want to give him a surprise. This day I will be very generous! One day is one day, it is special. He deserves this and more.
For the ending of the afternoon we could go to the beach and look to the sunset and never forget that moment.
At  night we will go home to have dinner with our parents, our lovely parents!

Judit Soriano
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment