Sunday, January 19, 2014

Dear Santa.. Joan O. (3r ESO C)

DEAR SANTA

Dear Santa,

I would like a lot of gifts for this year, like in previous years. I don’t know why you never give me the presents that I request. I hope this year you will give me all of them.

The most valuable gift that I want is the Play Station 4 and obviously some games. I think I deserve it because my school marks are very good. Another present could be an enormous puzzle. I really like them. I think they are entertaining and they are good pastimes. If it’s possible; I would like it about The Simpsons. I know it‘s difficult to find puzzles of these characters. But I think that in the Corte Inglés you could find it.

I also want few books to read. I also like reading, especially adventure books. You can bring me the book that you prefer, you can choose on my behalf.

 The last present that I need is a bicycle. My previous bicycle doesn’t work very well. I don’t know how I broke it. For this reason I need a new bicycle. I prefer a Sprint bicycle. But I don’t care if you give me another bicycle brand.
Goodbye!


Joan Oller

No comments:

Post a Comment